Meet Ron L. Graves, DDS
Dr. Ron Graves was raised in Clinton, Oklahoma. He and his wife Pam graduated from Southwestern Oklahoma State University and following graduation he attended the University of Missouri at Kansas City. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Graves completed an Oral and Maxillofacial Residency at the University of Oklahoma Medical Center and affiliated Hospitals. Dr. Graves then entered into private practice in 1975.
As a dedicated husband and father of two, Dr. Graves has many interests outside of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He enjoys snow skiing, bicycling, and other outdoor activities.
- Diplomate – American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow International Association of Oral Surgeons
- Oklahoma Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southwest Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Offices, Honors and Appointments
- President of Oklahoma Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- President of Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chief of Department of Surgery Memorial Hospital of Southern Oklahoma 3 terms
- Chief of Staff Mercy Memorial Hospital
- President Oklahoma State Board of Health — 2001-2003
- Oklahoma Dental Association Dan E. Brannin Award for Professionalism and Ethics, 2007